We constantly listen to market professionals so that we might better understand their requirements and evolve with changing trends.
LOEUL & PIRIOT offers a permanent range of rabbit meat, adapted to the requirements of food service and the quality required by these professionals.
We offer a wide range: whole cuts, part cuts and rabbit meat dishes
- Only rabbits from the 4 major breeding regions are used: Brittany, Centre Val de Loire, Pays de la Loire, and the Poitou Charentes (Nouvelle Aquitaine).
- Products are prepared in our plants in Thouars (79)
2 / In partnership with our stock breeders
- Several production specifications are in operation mandating a strict and rigorous adherence. For example, regional sourcing, and the measures for Bleu Blanc Coeur.
3 / A controlled animal feed
- Food that is 100 % vegetable and cereal based, with added vitamins and vegetables
- GM free (less than 0.9 %)
4 / Product quality
- Audit and analysis throughout the entire processing procedure
- Cuts prepared according to the product specifications and accurate for maximum consistency
5/ Recognised industry savoir faire
- A high standard butchery, to produce a traditional and quality product
- Deboning by hand with a knife.
- Product is hand finished (assembled, garnished and tied)
- Managed from supply right through to the plate
- Provenance printed on every product label
- Product is ready to cook or prepare, and is both quick and easy.
2 / A Choice for every taste
A wide range of recipes on offer: traditional or regional dishes, for your Plats du jour or a la carte.
A range of accompaniment options.
Suitable for all types of hospitality and restaurant dishes.
3 / Nutritional benefits
Low in fat, high in protein.
Rabbit meat is recommended by nutritionists as it has a large quantity of nutritional benefits.
4 / Managed portions control
- Joint and cut consistency
- Cost managed portion control
- Reduced cooking wastage